8/26/2008

No Promises

As I begin this blog I am hesitant...of course I am excited to have an outlet to write and a means to post pictures and updates to friends and family around the country....but I am also scratching my head and thinking "when in the world am I going to find the time to do this"! So please bear with me as I learn how to prioritize and organize my time with a toddler and a newborn at home. I will try to post regularly but please accept my apologies in advance if you find that the updates are few and far between!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

My BFF has a blog!!! This is huge! You are the best writer i know! And I can't wait to read about all the "messes"... You are wonderful! :)

Evergreen Covenant Admin said...

Yayayayayayayyayayayay! I love you, Rachel. I can't believe I haven't seen the tiniest of your family! I am excited to be able to see what's going on in your life once in awhile. Even if it is few and far between! :)

Gracie said...

Hey Rachel!!!
Welcome to blogger. I'm excited. But no expectations. We'll take what we can get so don't feel any pressure at all.
Hooray!