9/25/2010

Summer Pics

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this summer. We spent eight weeks in MA visiting family and had a great time (mostly). I probably took about 200 pictures while we were there so this is just the tip of the summer pics iceberg. I find if I choose to wait until I have time to post everything then....well....we all know it just will never happen so I just gotta do what I can do when I have even a little bit of time.

This horse had a great personality! I think he thought Seth's stuffed animal was food but I thought it was super cute how playful he was with the boys!

This is actually Easter morning (not from MA). I just love how Caleb was running and then stopped to pose for me! He is my happy boy!


Seth helped my Dad (Poppi) plant his garden as well as water it and help tend to it weekly. Right before we left he was able to pick the very first tomato! Of course he didn't eat it but he did carry it around for a while!


Toward the end of our stay we visited an animal sanctuary that the kids love to go to. This was one of my favorite days while we were there. It was a gorgeous day, serene setting, and my boys were full of wonder as they walked around the farm finding all the animals (who are allowed to roam free).


4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Those are som great pictures! The boys are getting go big and full of personality. I can't wait to see them and you & scott in October!!!

Sabrina said...

I just read what i wrote and I am so embarrassed. I guess I'm more tired than I thought! sorry for all the ridiculous typos. :)

Heather said...

Welcome back! Your boys are adorable! I am looking forward to reading more posts...

Laurie said...

So fun to see your sweet boys! Glad you had good summer. I've been away from blog land for a while now, just getting back into it. Have a great fall. ~ Laurie