Well, I guess he's not smiling all the time! Can't you feel the brotherly love?
9/04/2008
All smiles...and tears
Caleb had his two month checkup last Friday. He is in the 95th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. I don't know why but hearing that your baby is fat makes a mom feel so proud! It's just a relief that he is so strong and healthy after worrying for two months that he would be premature with possible health challenges. We are so thankful!


I put Seth in these pajamas when he woke up soaked early one morning (5 a.m.) and then put him back to bed. Gee...do ya think he's grown out of them? It's amazing how quickly kids grow! He just wore these a couple of weeks before Caleb was born and they fit fine! By the way, he's crying because he wants to play in the refrigerator...I'm such a mean mom!
Caleb is smiling all the time now! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks! He smiles like this in the middle of the night after I'm done feeding him and I just want him to nod off already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm sooooo excited that you have a blog!!! You're doing great so far...if you can do it with your busy life, I'd better not slack off, huh??? :) Miss you- we need to hang out/walk soon! Call me!
Auntie Sabrina Loves your babies!!!
Big Hugs from me!
Welcome to blogville! I've heard lots about Sabrina's BFF and look forward to "getting to know you" more.
I know we have at least one thing in common so far - two boys. Oh. And one colicky one each, right? Ugh, so hard.
Nice to meet you!
Heather
Sabrina is my protege and if she likes you, I like you. Welcome to blogland BFF Rachel.
Rachel!!! This is like totally blogerffic to the maximus! And your sons are so adoable--smiles or cries!
Yes, Rachel. I concur. The colic continues on. As I write this comment, Asher is screechingly angry, but we frequently don't know why.
I've heard that's true of the difficult newborns. They tend to be more strong-willed and um...very sensitive. True for us so far.
But SO endearing at the same time. I hope we can use his passionate powers for good :)
Post a Comment