I've been trying to update my blog but every time I try to this little stinker makes it impossible!
Need I say more? Stomach issues....again....and lots of crying and pooping and...well....you get the picture! Still not sure what the problem is...but we're working on it.
6 comments:
In this case, PUKE DOES = MEOW!!!
Love it!!!
Caleb has some great faces! I just want to pinch his rolls!! He is rolly polly!!!!
awwwww....sad....but he's sooo darn cute :)
i can relate! :)
oh my goodness... i sooooo remember those days! you know your a mom when the puke runs down your shirt & under your bra! hang in there girl!!
Wow! I'm going to get you a big bottle of Tide for Christmas...and maybe some new shirts!!
oooh, this looks all to familiar. My first had gastric reflux and would sometimes puke up twice as much as she ate (still not sure how this happened). Our dr. prescribed some kind of baby Zantac which really seemed to help with the screaming and projectile vomiting. And at some point she grew out of it.
Post a Comment