11/01/2008

Yow yow yow....

It was the perfect night for trick or treating...Seth didn't quite "get" what this holiday is all about but had fun with his cousins and collecting goodies from the houses. It was good to get out of the house and have other people helping out with the kids after the long exhausting week we all had...but more on that later...maybe tomorrow....or sometime soon...maybe...when I collect my sanity and can actually write cohesive sentences....so I'm still alive if you don't hear from me for a while...just not sane yet.






Seth does not know how to say meow....so whenever he sees a kitty he says in a high pitched Elmo sounding voice...yow yow yow yow....and he says it very very quickly...it sounds NOTHING like a cat...the first time I heard this I was a little confused...then I saw the cat he was enthusiastically trying to imitate. It's cute...but a little strange.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Rach! Your boys are so cute!! I just want to hug and kiss them all day!!! :)

K and/or K said...

They are super adorable!! Looks like some great family fun!

Anonymous said...

Soren was a sweet pea too! Or a pea in a pod? Or something.
Same costume anyway, whatever it was! :)

15010 said...

so cute