Dear Caleb,
Mommy and Daddy want you to know that there are better ways to get our attention than crying. It's much cuter when you smile, coo, and laugh...when you do those things you may even see us smile, coo, and laugh back at you. Negative attention will not get you far in this house...your brother tried it for 6 months! After a while he finally gave up and just decided to be happy. This is one thing you should learn from him...just try it...you'll see.
Love, Mom
P.S. We miss your dimples, little marshmallow man.
4 comments:
Remember when i used to cry like that at the Mansion to get attention? No? Im just kidding...
Hope all is going well.. I miss you!
What if this post works? It might! The magical cure--blog about it!
Oh how I wish it were that easy...I've had to force myself to NOT blog about it...because I am way too negative right now!
Eli was colicky. It was horrible. But since he was my first, I really didn't know any better. Now I do.... It was horrible.
Thanks for your post about the craniosynostosis. It's a scarey thing. Thank God your little man doesn't have it! I'm sorry for all the trouble you've gone through.
Praise God that Abbi is home now! Thanks for your prayers.
Love you, girl.
Post a Comment